- Pamela Clay is now proudly represented "across the board" both theatrically and commercially for union work by The Brogan Agency, 1517 Park Row, Venice CA 90291 - (310) 450-9700 (after-hours (310) 502-4653). Email: info!thebroganagency.com Website: TheBroganAgency.com
- Check out Pamela Clay's GREAT review in "CABARET SCENES" magazine for her birthday party show at the Gardenia - She's so happy and grateful. Website: CabaretScenes.org
- Pamela Clay was bestowed the “Thank You 2018 Award” by The Thalians at the Presidents Day Brunch at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, where she performed on the same bill as legendary Pat Boone, and was accompanied by with his longtime musical director, Dave Siebels. Website: Thalians.org
- Watch Pamela Clay talk + sing music from the heart LIVE! on "Alayna's Beauty Talk n' More" by clicking this link: YouTube.com
- Pamela Clay is a multidimensional talent here in Hollywood. Singing, acting, writing. Is there anything she can't do? Read Interview
- Pamela Clay is thrilled to be cast with Oscar Winner Bruce Davison as "Edna" in upcoming werewolf thriller "Ripped to Shreds" More Details...
- Wonderful article about "The Dell Tones" featuring Pamela Clay and Bruce Bermudez on vocals. Website: OnlyInHollywood.org
- Pamela Clay was just cast as "Madame Georgette" in Avanti Film Productions' "The Port of San Pedro" - Check out the film trailer: YouTube.com and visit my site for more details.
- Pamela Clay is thrilled to announce the recording of her French adaptation of the late great Harry Warren's well-loved hit song, "At Last." Please stay tuned...